Which form of radiation from the sun has the longest wavelength?Space and Astronomy
Which form of radiation from the sun has the longest wavelength? The shortest wavelength? Infrared radiation has the longest wavelength. Ultraviolet radiation has the shortest wavelength.
Which sun radiation has the longest wavelength?
Violet light has the shortest wavelength, and so it has the highest level of energy of visible light. Radio waves have the longest wavelength and the lowest level of energy. Gamma rays have the shortest wavelength and the highest level of energy of the EM spectrum. Sunlight appears white.
Which form of radiation has the shortest wavelength from the sun?
Gamma Radiation has the shortest wavelength.
What is the longest to shortest wavelength?
The electromagnetic spectrum includes, from longest wavelength to shortest: radio waves, microwaves, infrared, optical, ultraviolet, X-rays, and gamma-rays.
Which type of radiation has the shortest wavelength quizlet?
The electromagnetic radiation that has the shortest wavelength is gamma ray and radio waves have the longest wavelength.
Which of the following has the longest wavelengths?
Radio waves have the longest wavelength of all electromagnetic waves. Their size can vary from a foot to a few miles long.
Which of these has the longest wavelength quizlet?
Red has the longest wavelength, about 700 nanometres (nm), while violet has the shortest, about 400 nm.
Which type of electromagnetic radiation has the longest wavelength quizlet?
Terms in this set (7)
- radio waves. has the longest wavelength and shortest frequency.
- Microwaves. has the 2nd longest wavelength.
- Infrared radiation. has the 3rd longest wavelength.
- Visible light. has the 4th longest wavelength.
- Ultraviolet light. 5th longest wavelength`
- X rays. has the 6th longest wavelength.
- Gamma rays.
Which type of EMR has the 2nd longest wavelength?
Microwaves. has the 2nd longest wavelength. Infrared radiation. has the 3rd longest wavelength.
Which type of electromagnetic radiation has a longer wavelength than visible light?
Infrared has a longer wavelength than the red end of visible light, and lower energy per photon.
Which type of electromagnetic energy has the shortest wavelength?
Gamma rays have the highest energies and shortest wavelengths on the electromagnetic spectrum.
Which of the following radiation has the longer wavelength Mcq?
Radio waves are having the longest wavelength among all the electromagnetic waves.
Which has the longest wavelength and therefore the lowest frequency energy?
Gamma rays have the highest energies, the shortest wavelengths, and the highest frequencies. Radio waves, on the other hand, have the lowest energies, longest wavelengths, and lowest frequencies of any type of EM radiation.
Which has the longest wavelength and therefore?
Radio Waves have the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency. Radio Waves have the lowest energy on the EM Spectrum. Radio Waves have the highest energy on the EM Spectrum.
What is the highest frequency to lowest frequency?
Explanation: Radio waves usually have the lowest frequency, while Gamma rays have the highest frequency. And as you can see the trend is opposite for wavelength, as frequency and wavelength are inversely related.
Which color has longest wavelength?
On one end of the spectrum is red light, with the longest wavelength. Blue or violet light has the shortest wavelength. White light is a combination of all colors in the color spectrum. It has all the colors of the rainbow.
Which has longer wavelength gamma rays or UV radiation?
Explanation: X-rays and Gamma rays have shorter wavelengths than ultraviolet radiation.
Which of the colors has the longest wavelength the shortest wavelength?
Red has the longest wavelength and violet has the shortest wavelength.
Which has a longer wavelength green or yellow?
Yellow light has a longer wavelength than green light.
What color has the second longest wavelength?
What color has the second longest wavelength? The visible colors from shortest to longest wavelength are: violet, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red. Ultraviolet radiation has a shorter wavelength than the visible violet light. Infrared radiation has a longer wavelength than visible red light.
Which has a longer wavelength blue or yellow?
Light has a wavelength of about 380 nm to 750 nm, depending on color. nm means nanometer, one billionth of a meter.
|Wavelength Range (nm)
- Bioluminescent Phenomenon: Enchanting Glowing Orange Lakes Illuminate Earth’s Night Skies
- The Enigma Unveiled: Exploring the Mysterious Geomagnetic Pulse Beneath South America in 2016
- Unveiling Earth’s Climate Secrets: Unraveling Millennia of History Through Marine Sediment Cores
- The DRASTIC Groundwater Vulnerability Model: Assessing Contemporary Relevance in Earth Science and Hydrogeology
- Is this milky quartz a stone age tool?
- Fissure Energy/Force Equation
- Enhancing Earth Science Predictions: Utilizing ERA5 Data to Optimize WRF-Chem Model Simulations
- Unveiling Nature’s Carousel: Exploring Circular Rain Clouds through Radar Technology
- Unraveling the Mysteries of Geological Differentiation: Exploring Variables and Size Requirements in Planetary Formation
- Unveiling the Hidden Treasures: Exploring Artefacts in PERSIANN-CCS Earth Observation Data
- Unveiling the Dynamic Nature of Gravity: Exploring Earth’s Time-Varying Gravitational Field
- Unveiling the Secrets: Decoding the Initial Ratio in Radiometric Dating for Earth Scientists
- Unveiling the Puzzle: Exploring the Possibility of Tectonic Plate Convergence
- How do you tell if smoky quartz has been irradiated?