The plavi-web.eu project is a thematic set of questions and answers that are interesting and useful to geologists, scientists, and those who are simply interested in the science of the earth.
In the course of numerous searches on the Internet one comes across many different materials on geology. As practice showed, the use of bookmarks is not always convenient – sites change addresses, disappear, new ones appear, etc. Therefore the author has decided to collect references concerning geology and then to systematize them [at his own discretion].
The organizers of this site wish to remain anonymous for several reasons. One of those reasons is to avoid the misconception that this is someone else’s private household. This site belongs to all those students, graduate students, alumni, and faculty members who want to do something on it and help the faculty look worthy on the Internet. If you have ideas how to make the site better, what sections are still necessary and interesting for our server – write, do it. The content of this site is not limited by the formats and nature of the presented materials.
- Thick air in mega-cities
- Germany’s first offshore wind farm
- The race of the rivers
- Father Christmas comes in swimming trunks
- The permafrost thaws
- The rubbish in the sea goes on a merry-go-round
- The tough battle for water
- The first man on the moon
- China shoots off rain clouds
- Chinese firecracker against evil monster
- Chaos in the airspace over Europe
- Landslide disaster
- Breathtaking: Mount Everest conquered without oxygen equipment!
- The sun rises at the edge of the world