How do you explain Remainder Theorem?Space and Astronomy
Remainder Theorem is a way of addressing Euclidean’s division of polynomials. It states that when a polynomial is p(a) is divided by another binomial (a – x), then the remainder of the end result that is obtained is p(x).
Can you explain me the remainder theorem?
Remainder Theorem is an approach of Euclidean division of polynomials. According to this theorem, if we divide a polynomial P(x) by a factor ( x – a); that isn’t essentially an element of the polynomial; you will find a smaller polynomial along with a remainder.
What is the remainder theorem in simple terms?
The remainder theorem states that when a polynomial, f(x), is divided by a linear polynomial , x – a, the remainder of that division will be equivalent to f(a).
Can you explain why the remainder theorem works?
The remainder theorem is a close cousin of the factor theorem, and says that when you divide by , the remainder you get is . Notice that this fits perfectly well with the factor theorem: if the remainder when you divide by something is zero, what you divided by is a factor!
How do you answer the remainder theorem?
Video quote: If you want to find the remainder. When you divide by X minus 4 it says just plug 4 in. So we get 3 times 4 cubed. Minus 2 times 4 squared. Plus 4 minus 6. Let's see 4 cubed is a 64.
What is remainder theorem in Class 9?
Remainder theorem: Let p(x) be any polynomial of degree greater than or equal to one and let a be any real number. If p(x) is divided by the linear polynomial x – a, then the remainder is p(a). Proof: Let p(x) be any polynomial with degree greater than or equal to 1.
How do you introduce a remainder theorem?
Video quote: So this statement of factor theorem is if the rational integral function f of X is divided by X minus a then the remainder is f of a is equal to 0. And X minus a is a factor of f of X.
What is remainder theorem for Class 10?
According to the remainder theorem, if is divided by then, the remainder is given by, If is divided by , then the remainder is given by, Hence, a polynomial when divided by leaves a remainder 3 and when divided by leaves a remainder 1. Then if the polynomial is divided by , it leaves a remainder .
- Compaction in the Rock Cycle: Understanding the Process Behind Sedimentary Rock Formation
- Crystallization in the Water Cycle: A Fundamental Process in Water Distribution and Purification
- Understanding Crystallization in the Rock Cycle: A Fundamental Process in Rock Formation
- SQL Server to Google Maps
- Stereo-pair Image Registration
- Extracting Lat/Lng from Shapefile using OGR2OGR/GDAL
- Constructing query in Nominatim
- In Ogr2OGR: what is SRS?
- Identifying port numbers for ArcGIS Online Basemap?
- Remove unwanted regions from map data QGIS
- Waiting for Vector & WFS loading
- Adding TravelTime as Impedance in ArcGIS Network Analyst?
- Listing total number of features into an ArcGIS Online feature pop-up
- Tile large raster file in QGIS